2015년 6월 24일 수요일

[Seo-Gu/Restaurant] Go bong min Gimbap


Go bong min Gimbap 

Go bong min Gimbap serves various types of Gimbap or Kimbap which is seaweed rice roll.



01 |Visit
 Yummy yummy to say hello to you when you got a rabbit in a restaurant I think it's to.
Short, it is cute and pretty interior design that come into sight.
 You just good conditions and taking out light to eat quickly and vision
 Nevertheless, simple menu at the entrance to the store or just because you can see.
I'm Korean Sushi and season he caught my eye on the menu and menu or
 One of the best thing about the fraud and kimbab.
A takeout!
I dialed do takeout instead in a snack shop and I are way too many cases are in daily life.
How about you guys ... have you been?
 Store nameplate to the trend these days I see you It's really neat. Short, pretty girls.
02 |Tasting 
 Get a lot of carrot, and Kimbab at a time when getting hungry I think there is no more delicious food
What's the Kimbab. Is it because his enthusiasm for me?
I see you ate very delicious
 Rice cake and dumpling soup!
Now looking at photos of that word is,
I'd like you getting hungry.

03 |Information

· Address : 1233-5, Ssangchon-dong, Seo-gu, Gwangju, Korea
· Hours    :  -
· Telephone : +82-62-381-8959
· Recommendation : Tonkatsu Gimbap
· Average price : 2500 won ~
· Credit card  : O 
· Toilets : O
· Assessment : Simple, but a substantial meal!

04 |How to get there
Sangmu-dong, Seo-gu, Gwangju, bus 'Ssangchon Siyeong Apt.' jyeongnyujang
It is located in the opposite side
Ssangchon and there is a point, right next to the mart sm
You can also easily found hanging by a banner.

댓글 1개:

  1. There was also one in Hwasun. Their food was amazing, especially their deokgalbi kimbap. I could eat one a day until I die. So good!

    답글삭제