2015년 6월 24일 수요일

[Buk-Gu/Restaurant] Pungnamok

Pungnamok

Pungnamok is originated from Pungnammun which is designated Treasure No. 308
It’s also famous for Kongnamul Gukbab and Hamheung Naengmyun

I’d like to introduce Kongnamul Gukbab, a clean and refreshing taste~!



01 |Visit
  
Looks like cafe
It opens for 24/7 and is specialized in Jeonju Kongnamul Gukbab and Hamheung Naengmyun

I entered and thought the interior was very clean
I liked their modern desgin
 On the wall, there was a story about Pungnamok
It was nice to read while I was waiting for food
You could know about Pungnamok~
 When you look at the menu,
you can choose Gae-woonhan taste or Gusuhan taste for Kongnamul Gukbab!
Plus, Hamheung Naengmyun is available anytime
We were all tired
So we ordered both tastes for Kongnamul Gukbab and Aehobak Chigae
 While I was waiting for my food, I went to restroom
It was clean
and I liked it wasn’t a unisex restroom

02 |Tasting 
 Side dishes came before the main menu
Kimchi, Kakdugi, Mumaleng-yi Muchim, and Nakji-jeot

Don’t they make you hungry just by looking at them?
I kept eating them while I was waiting for my food
They were really good!
 Our first dish
Kongnamul Gukbab, gae-woonhan taste!
For Gae-woonhan taste, egg is not in it
Suran comes separately
In suran, I put some soup with Gim
After stirring it, amazing taste has been created!
 This is Kongnamul Gukbab, Gusuhan taste
It tastes deep with the eggs in it
Both of them tasted great but I felt like other peoples’ tasted better
I should’ve had Moju after I finished my Gukbab..
But it was in the morning
That’s unfortunate. Next time, I will!
  
This is Dweji Aehobak Chigae
Pork meat was a lot in this Chigae
I ate this together
I loved the meat which beats Kongnamul Gukbab
 This morning
I ate so well!
 Pungnamok’s rules
- Don’t use leftovers again
- Tables are cleaned with alcohol
- Spoons are washed well
It was really clean and I could trust because the kitchen was open
 Plus, you can get rice and Kongnamul as much as you want..!
It’s perfect for college students~

  
Also, side dishes are available to get more
It’s a self-service

But if you tell them, they bring them
So kind!
 I thought it’s too much for a breakfast
But it was so good that I finished right away!


03 |Information

· Address : 360-1 Jeungheung-dong, Buk-gu, Gwangju, Korea
· Telephone : +82-62-263-2001
· Recommendation : Kongnamul Gukbab
· Average price : 6,000 won (per person)
· Toilets : O
· Assessment : Clean and a refreshing taste!


 
There are many buses to get here
Get off at Bukguchung or Chonnamde Hoomun bus stop

After walking for 5 min, you’ll find Pungnamok!
When you get off at Bukguchung bus stop, walk about 2-3 minutes towards Chonnam Univ. back gate

It’s right next to dal.komm Coffee!

After a long traveling, get some energy from Kongnamul Gukbab!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기